Thursday, March 1, 2012

PASSPORTS NOW BEING TAKEN BY RESCH CREATIONS!
ONLY $7.99 FOR A SET OF TWO.
REFER A FRIEND GETS YOU $1 OFF YOUR PASSPORT PHOTO!
I have my new passport photo software!!!! So I am officially doing Passport Photos as of TODAY!!!! It would help me out if ANYONE needs to renew their passport photo or get a NEW passport....come to me, I will beat the prices out there!!! AND, if you bring me another client, for ANY SERVICE I provide....I will take $1 off the cost of your passport photo!!! I charge $7.99 for a set of two pictures! PLEASE COME BY MY HOME TO GET YOUR PASSPORT PHOTO TAKEN! ♥ If you need me to come by your home to take the pictures...let me know and we can arrange that! I am EXPERIENCED in Passport Photos, to include babies, have had great success with babies !

LOCATION:  9071 BAILEY DR NE
ADA, MICHIGAN  49301
616-819-8678
ask for Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment